Queen City Winter Classic GOOD LUCK GRAMS
Queen City Winter Classic Participating Families, The Queen City Winter Classic is right around the corner & the Boosters are selling Personalized Good Luck Grams to raise money to cover meet costs & to show your gymnasts support during the meet. Here is what the $25 Good Luck Gram looks like.
Families & friends can personalize it with a special message (like Good Luck or Stick it!), your gymnast's name and picture, and who the Gram is from (Parents, Families, Grandparents, etc). It's a made of a durable (18x24) corrugated cardboard that can be kept as a meet souvenir as well.
Next Steps are easy and can all be done electronically:
1) Send $25 to Irene Poh (firstname.lastname@example.org) via VENMO (search for Irene-Poh, or my QR code is attached below).
* Need to set up Venmo? See directions at the bottom of this email.
** Or for Cincinnati families - you can just leave $25 for your Good Luck Grams at the Kid's First front desk (envelope to Irene Poh/Good Luck Gram)
2) Once your payment is confirmed you will receive a link to personalize your Good Luck Gram that will be sent directly to our professional banner vendor.
3) Your Good Luck Gram will be placed on display during the Winter Classic Meet & will be a thoughtful keepsake for your gymnast.
(QCG grams will be returned after the meet at practice, visiting teams can bring theirs home direct from the meet).
DEADLINE is February 1st!
If you have questions, please reach out to email@example.com. Can't wait to see all the encouraging words of support up at the meet! Feel free to share with friends, grandparents, other family members who may also like to show QCG and your gymnast home town support.
Best & thanks for your support!
Irene Poh on behalf of the QCG Boosters
Directions for Venmo:
1. Go to venmo.com (or download direct from the app store) to get the app on your phone.
2. Set up your secure account (I use it all the time with friends/family and it is very safe). You can link it with facebook, etc if you want to & will be asked to verify with a code sent to your phone.
3. Open the app and Search for Irene-Poh or you can scan my code (attached). Once I receive your payment, I will send you further directions on how to personalize your Good Luck Gram.